What harm will the makeup brush not wash for a long time?
What harm does the makeup brush not wash for a long time? As people rely more and more on cosmetics, makeup becomes a daily necessity for many people, and many beginners will not use makeup brushes. I don’t know how to clean makeup brushes. I won’t wash it, but do you know what harm it will cause if you don’t wash your makeup brush? Let’s take a look.
Makeup brush set
Essential items for makeup: foundation brush, loose powder brush, eye shadow brush, blush brush, lip brush
The harm to the skin caused by not cleaning the makeup brush
1. We need so many brushes to apply an exquisite makeup when applying makeup. If you use makeup brushes that are not washed for a long time, it will cause acne allergies on your face. The acne makeup brush on the face is the culprit. After cleaning them, the beauty brush became a disfiguring brush. Especially foundation brushes and wet brushes, if not cleaned in time, the bacteria growing in the bristles will cause great damage to the fragile skin.
Cleaning method: Brush cleaning must not be rough! Rubbing back and forth, and drying with a hair dryer are all wrong. This will only make your brush wash 'flowers', there is no possibility of recovery. Brushes are not cleaned until they are affected by dirt. Wet brushes such as foundation brushes and eyeliner brushes are very susceptible to bacterial damage to the skin. They should be cleaned in up to ten days. Dry brushes such as blush brushes and loose powder brushes, It can be cleaned once every two to three months.
2. Do not clean the makeup brush for a long time. Because the makeup brush will stick to the oil on the skin when it is wiped, the cosmetics will undergo qualitative changes after repeated use. The cosmetics will not be used at that time, and the makeup brushes are used If it is not cleaned for a long time, it will leave a lot of cosmetic residues. The effect of makeup on the second use is not easy to control.
Makeup brush cleaning steps:
(1) After using the makeup brush each time, you should gently brush in the direction of the hair on a dry paper towel to wipe off the remaining residual makeup.
(2) Pay attention to maintenance once a week, soak the brush in a special cleaning agent, clean along the hair, and then rinse with cold water. Finally, lightly press tissue paper to absorb moisture.
(3) After cleaning, the brush should be placed in a cool and ventilated place to dry naturally. Never use a hair dryer to dry it, otherwise the bristles may be damaged.
(4) After washing, you can also apply conditioner and rinse with water to make the bristles softer.
The correct way is to use clean water to wet the brush in the natural direction
Clean the product with a special powder brush, gently brush back and forth in the palm of your hand
If the brush is dirty, there are many cleaning brushes on the market.