Eyeliner brush is a brush used to draw eyeliner. However, the eyeliner brush itself does not carry color, but it is a makeup tool specially used for eyeliner use with eyeliner or water-soluble eyeliner.
Eyeliner brush head is also divided into flat short bristles and slender bristles. Basically, flat short bristles are better controlled and more comfortable to use. A good eyeliner brush can evenly absorb the color of the eyeliner, and it is even and smooth to use. When choosing, it is necessary to see that the part of the hair is tight, and it is appropriate that there is no bifurcation.
The makeup effect from the eyeliner brush is cleaner, and the coloring is faster and more accurate, but it is not as easy to control as the eyeliner. Therefore, it is recommended that novice makeup users use eyeliners to get started.
1. Using a black eyeliner, move the eyelid slightly to outline the eyeliner. It doesn't matter if it's slightly crooked.
2. Using a cotton swab from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye, gently move the outer eyeliner just drawn out, and don’t forget to smudge.
3. Reapply the eye shadow and apply a width of about 2 cm from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye.
4. This time use black liquid eyeliner, carefully filling the gaps along the inside of the root of the eyelashes.
5. Before applying mascara, curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler. For best results, divide the eyelashes into three parts: root, middle, and tip.
6. Hold the eyeliner brush horizontally and apply it carefully from the root of the eyelashes to the tip. It is best to apply the brush as if shaking up.
7. After brushing the entire eyelashes, brush the eyelashes at the end of the eye in the outward direction repeatedly. This time the focus is on the tip of the eyelashes.
8. Before the mascara dries out completely, carefully comb the lashes with an eyelash comb. This has formed a clear effect.
Remember that after each use of the eyeliner brush, you must wipe off the excess residue on the eyeliner brush with clean paper. After a period of time, use a cotton swab to apply the eye and lip makeup remover to clean the brush head.